What you'll get to do:
- Design and build UI products that can support a wide variety of interactions with data.
- Conduct usability research sessions to improve the user experience.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups.
- As the first dedicated front-end engineer at Enveil, you'll have substantial say in the strategy and implementation of our front-end products.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of modern web technologies (HTML5/CSS/JS) and web application frameworks.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes.
- US Citizenship is required for all applicants.
Benefits of working at Enveil
- You are evaluated on the quality of your work, not on how much time you spend in the office.
- A family-friendly environment that emphasizes work-life balance:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation time
- Monthly Wellness Days (company-wide days off)
- Generous paid parental leave policy
- Competitive compensation, including stock options.
- Top-quality medical insurance with 100% of premiums covered.
- 401(k) with matching contributions.
- Dental, vision, and FSA.