What you'll get to do
- Be a technical voice of the Enveil, representing Enveil to customers and customers to the engineering team
- Conceptualize and architect the details of delivery to customers, including:
- use case architecture
- data schema
- other requirements
- Lead and develop lightweight customer validation exercises
- Engage with strategic partners to architect integrated product solutions and features
- Provide an authoritative voice to represent Enveil’s engineering thought process and domain expertise
- Decompose customer requirements into necessary engineering tasks and work with engineering to plan tickets to implement meet those tasks
- Be a customer advocate: drive customer feedback into support and engineering
- Help transition products and features from Engineering to Sales
What you need to be successful
- Experience as a solutions architect, engineer, and/or systems administrator
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Familiarity with diverse technical topics including:
- Should have experience with:
- Query languages
- Data storage technologies/ database design
- Cloud DevOps and Cloud services (for example: Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation; AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Designing system architecture
- “Bonus” to have experience with:
- Linux system administration
- Software languages such as Java and/or Python
- Machine learning
- Note: a successful candidate will be expected to have knowledge of some, but not all, of the topics above.
- Desire and ability to learn new technical skills, quickly and constantly
- Active TS//SCI clearance with full scope polygraph required
Benefits of working at Enveil
- Competitive compensation, including stock options.
- Top-quality medical insurance with 100% of premiums covered.
- 401(k) with double matching Safe Harbor contributions.
- Dental, vision, and FSA.
- A family-friendly environment that emphasizes work-life balance:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation time
- Monthly Wellness Days (company-wide days off)
- Generous paid parental leave policy
Interested in this opening? Contact us to learn more.