Enveil is looking for a world-class Sales Operations Specialist to design, build, and maintain our sales operations tools (Salesforce, BoostUp, and other productivity tools) and processes. The Sales Operations Specialist will report directly to the VP of Global Sales and also support our extended Sales, Customer Success, Communications/Marketing and Executive teams in order to ensure that the opportunity management from lead generation to closure is followed and accurate. Further, this position will assist with Sales commission management, invoicing and accounts receivable, and maintain the data quality and integrity of Salesforce.com and other CRM tools.
In this role, you will be responsible for solving complex Operational problems to help our internal teams work more efficiently and effectively. This role will be an individual contributor role with growth opportunities as our organization scales. The desired candidate would be located in the greater Washington, D.C. area. This role is a hybrid position with an expectation of a few days a week in our corporate offices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and fellow technologists to proactively administer our Salesforce instance and other Sales Operations tooling and software
- Architect and manage ongoing updates to our Salesforce instance and Sales Operation processes
- Build and maintain custom objects/fields, validation rules, layouts, reports, dashboards, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, chatter groups, SFDC Lightning flows, email templates, and integration of sales enablement tools to optimize business processes
- Metrics and KPI tracking for all departments and report back to internal stakeholders on a regular cadence
- Build and maintain custom dashboards to measure account management and customer success throughput and activity
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to increase efficiency in our Sales and Support processes and support current and recommend future tools
- Partner with our Sales & Communications/Marketing leadership to deliver ad-hoc reporting and Sales Operations administration
- Create and maintain all training materials and guides for processes related to Salesforce.com, Product Talking Points, and Sales tools/business applications
- Work with the sales team to assist with accurate quoting, i.e. pricing, discounting, contracts, and terms
- Review Quotes, Order Forms, and Purchase orders for accuracy and completeness ensuring that they adhere to the Enveil Booking’s policy to guarantee successful processing
- Act as the liaison between Sales and cross-functional teams to perform and execute Sales Operations activities
- Interface with Finance and Legal as needed (i.e. revenue recognition, commission processing, contracts)
- Implement enhancements based on user feedback, organizational objectives, and newly available functionality
- Automate business processes by using workflows, process builder, SFDC Lightning flow, validation rules, etc.
- 3-5 years working in Sales Operations/Administration
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details
- Customer service-oriented
- Demonstrated experience in working and influencing people from diverse backgrounds and departments
- Experience with a CRM system specifically SFDC
- Has been in a role supporting Sales Reps and Sales Territories
- Strong listening, analytic and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize to meet business needs
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Team Player with positive attitude ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- SFDC admin preferred
- 401K and full health benefits (health, vision, dental, FSA)
- Competitive compensation, equity plan, and flexible PTO
No recruiters, please.
Interested in this opening? Contact us to learn more.