Enveil is looking for a world-class Sales Enablement Specialist to serve as our go-to person for identifying, building, and executing improvements to our sales onboarding and continuous learning process as we triple our sales team throughout 2022. Partnering closely with our leaders in Sales, Sales Operations, Business Development, and Communications/Marketing, the Sales Enablement Specialist will be responsible for developing our sales enablement strategy and providing the sales team with training and tools they need to hit the ambitious growth and expansion goals Enveil has set.
Under the direction of the Chief Revenue Officer, you’ll work collaboratively with company Leadership to develop and implement training, sales messaging, processes, and tools for supporting the buying journey of Enveil prospects and customers. Your priority through training is to help increase the velocity, win rates, deal size, and overall sales productivity within the company.
An ideal candidate will have a passion to help others succeed and a desire to work in a role that is continuously evolving as the organization grows rapidly. This role will help create content and apply modern approaches leveraging best practices that will amplify our sales culture and increase the value alignment to our customers. The desired candidate would be located in the greater Washington, DC area and this role is a hybrid position with an expectation of a few days a month in our corporate offices.
What you'll get to do:
- Build training programs to support a world class class enterprise software sales organization including all sales roles (Account Manager, Business Development Representative, Alliance Manager, Pre-sales Engineer and Sales Management).
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to identify sales productivity gaps and prioritize work on key initiatives across the global sales team such as: sales pitch certification, ongoing enablement/learning, sales playbook creation.
- Identify and maintain a Learning Management System (LMS) and internal knowledge base to ensure content is up to date and sellers have access to the information that they need.
- Develop and manage new hire onboarding programs that decrease ramp time of new AEs, BDRs, AMs, SEs and Sales Managers.
- Understand the customer journey and execute enablement deliverables that align.
- Deliver virtual and in person sales onboarding and training programs that equip sellers with the essential knowledge and skills required to be successful in their role.
- Identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness. Coordinate cross-functionally to build and deliver process improvements, playbooks, toolkits, and skills development.
- Own the outcomes of your training programs: continually measure program compliance, seller performance and business impact of each program.
- Create written content to educate the sales team and advance deals such as competitive fact sheets, sales tools/tips, quick reference cards, positioning materials, etc.
- Train sales teams on an ongoing basis on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials and new market/company developments.
- Roll out ongoing sales skills training and support to make sure that our AEs, BDRs, AMs, SEs, and Sales Managers are using the best strategy, skills, and tools to move deals forward.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 3-5 years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training required. Past experience with enterprise software solutions and/or managing enterprise software sales programs preferred.
- Experience developing training curriculums and implementing learning-related software.
- Ability to forge networks and coach others to drive enhanced outcomes.
- Familiarity working with enterprise software sales teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator.
- Experience and desire to work cross-functionally with stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Highly-developed training, presentation and written communication skills.
- Expert ability to manage projects from concept to completion.
- Extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment.
- Extensive knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Experience with sales tools (i.e. Salesforce) and LMS tools (i.e. WorkRamp)
Benefits of working at Enveil:
- You are evaluated on the quality of your work, not on how much time you spend in the office.
- A family-friendly environment that emphasizes work-life balance:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation time
- Monthly Wellness Days (company-wide days off)
- Generous paid parental leave policy
- Competitive compensation, including stock options.
- Top-quality medical insurance with 100% of premiums covered.
- 401(k) with matching contributions.
- Dental, vision, and FSA.