Enveil is a pioneering Privacy Enhancing Technology company protecting Data in Use to enable secure search, sharing, and collaboration. Enveil’s privacy-preserving ZeroReveal® solutions allow organizations to securely use third-party data assets without revealing the contents of the search itself or compromising the security/ownership of the underlying data.
As Enveil continues to grow, we need an experienced Proposal Manager to support our Capture Team. We are looking for a highly organized individual with strong proposal management and writing skills to direct, manage, and write proposals. You will work closely with our business leadership, technical cadre, and communications/marketing teams to shepherd proposals through development and submission.. Personal initiative, the ability to meet tight deadlines, a commitment to teamwork, and detailed follow-through are key to your success in this role. You are primarily a writer who will support the sales organization, spending a large portion of your time translating technical concepts into convincing, easy-to-understand content for customer-facing proposals. You understand or are motivated to learn advanced technical concepts related to Privacy Enhancing Technologies, cryptography, and data privacy. This position is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth, fast-paced tech company with an amazing culture and people-focused values.
What you’ll get to do:
- Manage the proposal process from pursuit recommendation decision to submission.
- Interface with partner organization proposal teams to ensure Enveil responsiveness in prime/subcontractor relationships.
- Develop and manage proposal schedules, and organize/lead proposal reviews when appropriate.
- Own the proposal process with an eye toward constant improvement.
- Own proposal compliance and adherence to government submission requirements.
- Gather, analyze, translate, and compose technical information into clear, readable documents to be consumed by technical and non-technical personnel, in support of our growing business.
- Collaborate with capture manager and pursuit team to develop win themes and value propositions and ensure these key messages are represented throughout the proposal.
- Author and edit proposals.
- Work with technical teams to author and maintain technical artifacts related to customer proposals, including Scopes of Work/Statements of Objectives, Work Plans, and Key Objective Lists.
- Gather necessary information from multiple sources to update and edit technical and non-technical information for proposals.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date library of proposal content.
- Develop and maintain a library of images (workflows, graphics, etc.) that clearly explain highly technical concepts for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work with communications, leadership, and internal capture team to ensure proposals and other written material match prioritized company talking points, differentiators, and win themes.
- Maintain an organized repository of current and past performance project information and data to be used in capture-related documents.
- Support written deliverable needs for transitions from sales to delivery, including updating SOWs/SOOs and work plans.
What you need to be successful:
- Ability to analyze Government RFx to ensure response aligns with customer requirements.
- Passion for proposal management and writing, and technology.
- Must have 5+ years of overall experience managing and writing winning proposals, white papers, and other capture-related documents for Federal Government customers.
- Willingness to learn advanced technical concepts to translate into clear, concise content.
- Ability to work across teams to gather information needed for deliverables.
- Proficiency in Google Docs and in macOS.
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat
- Advanced writing skills and expert in grammar, technical style, language structures, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- U.S. Citizenship/No Dual Citizenship
- Active security clearance not required but considered a plus.
Benefits of working at Enveil:
- A family-friendly environment that emphasizes work-life balance
- Flexible working hours.
- Monthly Wellness Days; 2 Wellness Weeks; Open Vacation Policy.
- Generous paid parental leave policy.
- Competitive compensation, including stock options.
- Top-quality medical insurance.
- 401(k) with matching contributions.
- Dental, vision, and FSA.