Technical Account Manager / Presales SE
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of pre and post sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Address product related questions and technical challenges.
- Integrate customer internal applications and systems with Enveil’s Data in Use encryption software, leveraging JDBC and Rest API integrations.
- Key API integrations include: Key Management Systems (KMS), LDAP and / or Authentication and Access Control Systems, Database and at rest encryption solutions (Gemalto, Vormetric, Symantec Bluecoat, Microfocus, etc.).
- Educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business growth.
- Monitor accounts to ensure usage of Enveil product stack and optimal performance.
- Frequently conduct and coordinate tactical operations reviews with client teams.
- Act as the middle-man to support and development organization so as to ensure client escalations are resolved.
- Partner with Account Sales Development teams to build relationships with decision makers, business contacts, and influencers.
- Accurately replicate, identify, and document software defects with appropriate tracking system.
- Perform Business reviews and assist in product training needs.
- Location flexible.