Enveil is seeking a Senior Capture Manager to expand its portfolio of Privacy
Enhancing Technologies across the Intelligence Community (IC). This position will report to the
Strategic Alliances Manager within the broader Sales organization. The ideal candidate will have
proven experience leading successful >$5M captures across the IC.
The Capture Manager should have a robust IC customer experience and a natural ability to
leverage this in developing credible, strategic, and unique solutions that elevate PWIN and land
What you'll get to do:
- Lead opportunity pursuits from qualification to award leveraging honed Capture processes and offering creative expertise.
- Shape the RFP prior to release through strategic customer engagement and mission enhancing solutions.
- Develop an overall capture plan that includes technical, management, past performance, and pricing strategies and win themes.
- Provide opportunity gap analysis and identify partners both internal and external to successfully close.
- Provide market insights for the sector and identify gaps and emerging requirements.
- Conduct business intelligence and monitor competitor activity.
- Responsible for developing Teaming Agreements and Statements of Work that meet customer requirements and enhance Enveil PWIN.
- Develop associated briefing materials and present at gate reviews to Enveil senior leadership team.
- Lead storyboard and win theme development activities.
- Actively be involved in solution development and have the ability and understanding of details to present on behalf of any element of the opportunity to customers or leadership.
- Provide leadership and oversight during all aspects of proposal development and submission phases.
- Provide market insights for the sector and identify gaps and emerging requirements, perform market analysis, conduct business intelligence and monitor competitor activity.
- Develop and maintain key customer and partner relationships across the IC.
- Locate common themes across various customer sets to drive long term strategy.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies to include automated processes, tools, and data reuse across corporate capability offerings.
- Interact with all levels of the organization to stay current with Enveil capabilities.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of experience leading Intel Community Captures.
- Existing Intel Community mission and data-driven customer relationships.
- Proven ability to lead captures from $5M+.
- Experienced with a multitude of Capture contract types and pricing strategies to include Completion, Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Performance-based, Cost Plus (CP), and Time & Materials (T&M).
- Experience with Shipley or other capture methodologies and leading team through complex captures with in-depth stakeholder reviews.
- Advanced knowledge of government contracts, GSA and FAR with demonstrated success in increasing revenue for companies selling into the government space.
- Demonstrated understanding of all contract types and vehicles and payment types.
- Proven ability to derive strategic solutions and win themes against vaguely defined requirements.
- Success in leading multiple captures simultaneously at various stages of the opportunity lifecycle.
- Demonstrated achievement leading diverse, complex teams internally and externally to increase PWIN and drive successful outcomes.
- Aptitude to perform at high levels in a fast-paced, matrixed environment with minimal or no supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Flexible to work and lead teams through remote, in-office, or in a classified environment based on opportunity requirements and business need.
- Active security clearance, TS//SCI with poly, FSP preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
Benefits of working at Enveil
- You are evaluated on the quality of your work, not on how much time you spend in the office.
- A family-friendly environment that emphasizes work-life balance:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation time
- Monthly Wellness Days (company-wide days off)
- Generous paid parental leave policy
- Competitive compensation, including stock options.
- Top-quality medical insurance with 100% of premiums covered.
- 401(k) with matching contributions.
- Dental, vision, and FSA.